I wish I knew this earlier

 Things I wish I learned earlier about myself. 

Things that I wish I had known earlier and wish I had done before to prevent where I am right now. 


You have the feeling that you are stuck and you don't know what you want, you don't know what you are made for, well this is the feeling I have had for now a while. I know this blog should be like Oh wow look what I have learned and stuff like that, but the thing I only learned one thing, I don't know what I want.  I am very confused all I know is that I have learned math physics and everything and it's been great. I also have learned something about myself. I have learned that I love pottery it's very relaxing I enjoy putting my phone down and just relaxing while trying to make a shape out of clay, It is a very relaxing process it's like meditation you don't have to worry about social media or anything else. For 1 straight hour, you just work with clay, and it's a great way to think about something else that is not school, home stuff, or social media.  
 This year was something very stressful but very interesting, I have learned that I can write and if I try to write more maybe I can make better blogs?? Hahaha. I don't know about that.  Anyway, something else that I found out is that I was good with kids and that is why I decided to go into pediatrics. It is something I realized a few months ago, it's not the first path that I wanted to take during college but it is something that I am considering at this point. I have been working with kids for two years, I have taught different age groups and have taught them how to swim and I realized that I enjoy teaching (to some extent) and making the kids improve their skills. I want to make the kids well and be able to communicate with their parents to help them out with anything they need.  I think it's something that I never thought I would do because I was always kinda made as an engineer but it would have never suited me.  So. I  will see if I can make a good pediatrician. 
Something else that has stuck with me is that i never even wanted to be an engineer it was something that my parents wanted me to be, i have been following only want other people want me to do and never even questioning what I want. That is something I wish I had realized earlier because now all the questions about who I want to be when I grow up I just switch the topic because I am simply afraid of the future and not being able to really want anything or have an opinion of myself. I haven't learned how to deal with it, i have no idea how to deal with it all i know its the never-ending suffering in my head that has been stuck with me ever since my senior year. I wish i learned what I wanted and developed, becaus now I am simply living the life my parents want me to live. 

Overall if I could have said something to my past self before I would have grown up not being afraid of voicing what I want and found something that I am passionate about and stuck to it. 
Anyway yeah, there is nothing more I want to say.

pottery I made.

Self-developing is something I wish i ever pushed away and multiple things that i have done is running and doing pottery, it helps take care of things that I don't want to think about. I think it's a great way to escape reality even though I need to learn how to face it and run away from it. 

I get my parents and why they tried to push me and get me going and di am very thankful for them, Its just now i need to be able to push myself by myself and I am very scared to do that. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read or dont read? Thats the big question.

Why do festival rides make me think of books.

There is two point of views in my brain