There is two point of views in my brain

 Help me!!! I have two voices in my head.

There are two points of view in my brain.

Many of us have voices in our brains. I hope so because I am not trying to win a ticket to the mental institution.  
For me, at least, I have commentary in my brain: one narrates everything from the first point of view, and the second describes everything from the second point of view. Let me explain.
 


Let us say there is a hypothetical situation. I am in Paris, walking somewhere, and in my head, I say, "I need to get to this cafe." I am narrating the first point because I need to do it. It's like an unimportant goal, just like a reminder. But then, for example, I would have friends in that cafe. Now, my narration would be, "YOU need to get to the cafe on time, or else they will see YOU as irresponsible and incapable of managing YOUr time." Now, the narration of that second point is more stressful and aggressive.


 Sometimes, my second point of view is stronger than my first point of view. If I wear something comfy, I think, "I need to wear something comfy because I have no strength to wear something fancy." Still, then I see someone wearing something beautiful and fancy. My brain automatically switches, "YOU wish YOU could wear that if only YOU looked good in it." I would do my makeup, and one part would say, "I look good," but the second would say, "YOUr eyeliner is a different length. " The second point of you is always overpowering whatever good impressions I have of myself. Sometimes, all I hear is YOU THIS, YOU THAT; it's like looking at the reflection, and instead of seeing, "Oh, this dress suits ME," I see, " YOU wish the sleeves were longer." Maybe it is just that I am so used to going on social media and seeing deceiving things and sometimes more of a lie than the truth, and it got embedded in my brain. I have no clue. It could be my insecurities speaking in your second point because we all view our insecurities as something negative, so it makes sense that the second point would be harmful and aggressive. HAHAHHAA. SO what do we have? We have MY voice narrating this blog for some reason, and my second point of view voice saying, "Why are YOU doing this?" ; it is not like I feel horrible sharing what is going on in my brain; it is more of what other people will think of me. That's why the second point of yours is in my brain. It's like the public is in my brain, so it's so aggressive because I overthink what the public will say about me. That is why so many YOUs are in my brain.  I honestly don't mind the YOU voices in my brain it helps sometimes for me to understand that I can never be someone else but I can improve who I am as a person. It made me the person I am today even if I still have some insecurities I am trying my best to listen to my productive side and produce ME and not the aggressive YOu that makes me shut down.

Otherwise, it is what it is maybe it's normal 


Or am I just going insane? That is also a possibility. 


But GOOD NEWS 

YOU GUYS I GOT INTO MICHIGAN STATE,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read or dont read? Thats the big question.

Why do festival rides make me think of books.