10 books i want to read in 10 years

 books 


10 Books I want to read in the next decade :)

Some books are mostly thrillers and horror stories. I am also very excited because some of the books I am waiting to read and now I have a goal for the next 10 years to read something new, most also are fictional stories. 

1. So this book caught my attention when I was googling "top ten thriller books of 2023".  The Butterfly Garden by Dot Hutchison caught my attention with its interesting cover and description, it's a thriller and mystery, about how the FBI agents uncover this garden with interesting "specimens" in it, and how the story uncovers as they explore more. I like these types of books because they keep me on edge and I always like to watch these types of books now I want to be able to read this and imagine the situation. Overall I really hope to read it soon. 






2. The book The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer caught my attention 
with its description and the setting of the story, its like what I understood as a tragic romance based on War World 2, about two couples who got separated resulting in one of them disappearing when the Nazi soldiers start to occupy Poland.  Overall WW2 history is very scary and the book will probably be very emotional which I want to experience. 








 3. Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky is a classic, I think it is one of the classics that almost everyone in my family read when they were children, so it intrigued me because I can read in one of my native languages and maybe find why it is one of the classics and why it's so popular especially in Europe to read it.
So yeah I will read it once I get my language and vocab up in the native language and I will hopefully also improve my reading in my native language. 







 4. 1984 by George Orwell, I feel like everyone read this book except me and I really really want to read it because of the one paragraph or page that we read and annotated in one of the English classes I liked it so much nd I wished I read it sooner but now I have to wait and read it maybe during summer because its also one of the classics to read about the future and I like reading the dystopian future books because they are very good.
5. If Only I Had Told Her by Laura Nowlin is a romance book, I don't read a lot of romance books but this caught my attention with the "be-headed " rose so I just want to try to read it and see how good the book is and how much of drama it will have. Overall it looks interesting and I just want to see how the two characters will develop through the story and how their relationship will grow.
6. American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, after watching a movie and being very very surprised by the ending, and overall the whole acting of the actor, I really enjoyed the movie and I really was surprised to see that there is a book, so I really want to read the book and compare the book to the movie or other way around and see how similar or different it is. I really like these types of books because they go deep into the character's minds and how they think especially with thrillers. 
7. The book The Vessel by Adam L. G. Nevill looks very scary on its cover, i really like creepy especially sci-fi, and the whole idea of being a vessel for the alien. This book I saw this on Instagram and the woman recommended it because it was very creepy and thrilling so I as a true horror fan added it to my list. Overall interesting book and I want to read in the near future too.
8. This Book was also recommended to me by Instagram, It is a mystery, horror, and thriller, about the mysterious disappearance of people in the village, it sounds like it is gonna be very tense and very scary. Overall again I am very much a horror fan so I will read it either way and I want to be able to read a lot of horror books and be very scared. I want to experience scary emotions, not just by watching a movie but also by reading a book and seeing how they use imagery in their books to make the book scary. 
9. I saw too many people reading this book in the past 2 years, Now it's time I wanted to read it, I have no idea what it is about, but I heard it is very interesting and kind of thrilling, I also heard there is character development and relationship development.  I really want to read the book since it was very popular and everyone has been annotating it and sharing their opinion on how good the book is. 
10. I listened to this book in the native language and the audiobook was very interesting and very long, it had more details than the movie, but I want to read it in the original language (English) and see how I can read it and translate it at the same time. I want to see how the author wrote and what is his tone, diction, and vocab in his book. I love watching the movie and listening to the audiobook but now I want to read for myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read or dont read? Thats the big question.

Why do festival rides make me think of books.

There is two point of views in my brain