Popular posts from this blog
Why koda is a complex character
Koda the complex character of a dog Dogs are the most prominent companions of humankind. They can be fluffy, short-furred, long-furred, curly-furred, big, small, pricked up ears hanging ears, long legs, short legs, long fluffy tails, skinny tails, different color dogs. A particular dog that I am talking about is Koda. She is a cream-white, short-furred dog with a grey-black nose and paws. She is only a couple of months old. For a surface-level cute puppy, what many people do not realize is that dogs will improve lives. Yes, you heard me right: the puppy will enhance someone's life by helping them with coordination if they are visually impaired. On a surface level, a fun puppy that sleeps goofy on her back and paws up will occasionally lightly bite you because of her teething. Sometimes, She will approach you and put her head in a way so you can pet her. The same puppy will lead the person in need, behind the cuteness, the loyal companion that will help their owner in need. B...
This was very entertaining to read! I love how crazy the ending is, when Tom is coerced by the green light lady. I think it's interesting how you started at the beginning of the story rather than near the end, since lots of fanfiction is focused on changing the end of the story. I love how you described Tom as "looked very wise but his brain was not". Wonderful!
ReplyDelete